Weidenhammer hosted the sixth annual alio/CIMS Conference on October 15 and 16 at the Tempe Mission Palms Resort and Conference Center in Tempe, Arizona. A record number of nearly 230 school district representatives, Weidenhammer staff, and business partners attended the conference.
Tuesday morning started off with John Weidenhammer, President of Weidenhammer, welcoming the attendees and previewing the wealth of learning and fun-filled activities slated for the two-day event.
Breakout sessions were presented within the following tracks: alio Human Resources, alio Payroll, alio Finance, alio Portal, alio Miscellaneous, alio Intelligence, and CIMS. Clients could attend sessions in any of the tracks, or stick to the single category that best suited their needs. In addition to the breakout sessions, users participated in Round Table discussion groups where they talked about common software issues with Weidenhammer staff and business partners facilitating the conversation.
Evenings during the conference offered attendees the opportunity to relax and socialize, as well as an evening that featured dueling pianos.
- Interested in the feedback Weidenhammer received from our sixth annual conference? Some of the comments clients wrote on their surveys are listed below.
- “I think the conference is well done and well organized.” Nancy Barto, Juneau School District
- “All sessions were informative and the speakers were knowledgeable and helpful.” Teressa Marchant, Albany County School District One
- “You have built a truly amazing organization. Every employee is quality, courteous, committed, and loyal to your organization. It’s impressive and inspiring.” Lynn Bartle, Harrison Two School District
- “Charlotte Fidler was very knowledgeable. I had several sessions with her and I feel like she gave me tips and tricks I will actually implement to improve our district’s processes.” Venessa Zabski, Lake Forest District 67 & 115
- “We are so pleased with your customer service. You have a wonderful team and it shows in all aspects of your business!” Carol Wood, Mustang School District
To view photos from this year’s conference, please click here.